We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the marketing team at Influencer!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Proofing, editing and generating professional and digital communications to a high standard, in a timely manner
- Taking the lead on building and delivering successful email campaigns using MailChimp.
- Creating effective marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, case studies, website content and video
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on campaign activity
- Building and managing effective lead generation strategy
- Ensuring consistent branding across all marketing channels
- Supporting preparation and execution of both brand and creator focused events
You will have:
- 1 year + experience working in a B2B marketing role, preferably at a creative agency, ad-tech company or startup
- A strong understanding of what we do at Influencer and what we aim to achieve
- Good understanding of and interest in Influencer Marketing (e.g Micro Influencer/Macro Influencer)
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Experience of using social media as a corporate communication channel
- Success of automated email marketing campaigns and hands on practice with a recognised ESP such as Mailchimp, Pardot, MS Dynamics, dotmailer etc
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- To have taken ownership of social media channels and managed paid social budgets
- Use of Photoshop, Word Press and Google Analytics is ideal but not essential
Salaries dependent on past experience.
If this is you, please submit to us a cover letter along with your CV and your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.