Do you love Social Media? Do you love Influencer Marketing?
We’re looking for a Product Manager to drive the Influencer platform forward; helping to develop the strategy and objectives of the business while working with a dedicated engineering team to execute.
You will master our analytics suite and work closely with design, engineering, data, and sales to improve a product that literally makes our users laugh and cry on a daily basis.
A few things about yourself:
- You’re constantly thinking about the underlying strategies driving product decisions at tech companies
- You can balance a number of different inputs and priorities and turn them into a cohesive plan
- You can create processes that help the team be more efficient, not less
- You can articulate that plan, and get alignment and buy-in across the team
- You love products, and building fun and intuitive user experiences
- You are able to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a way everyone can understand and get on board with
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You have a bias for action and are comfortable with uncertainty
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years product management experience on a consumer-facing software product
- Experience with user analysis tools like mixpanel, google analytics, hotjar
- An eye for UI/UX
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
- Related industry experience, particularly social media and/or video tech
- Experience with product management tools like Jira
- You’ve worked in a Series A or Series B startup
- You understand what it’s like to scale quickly
Interested? Please email email@example.com with your CV.